Thursday 1 November 2018

Christmas Challenge with Michelle

Hi everyone! I'm most excited to share a card for my crafty friend Michelle from Handmade by Michelle. She asked me to pick a Christmas challenge for her. I didn't have to think long to pick something that will be challenging for someone who is so good with water colours and alcohol inks! My challenge is to make a Christmas card with patterned paper! Here is the link to Michelle's challenge card and below is the card I made with patterned paper from Kaisercraft Mint Wishes. This was last year's collection but I loved it so much, I bought more after Christmas when they were on sale! I'm also in love with this new stamp from Tim Holtz, love the details in this image! Thank you Michelle for getting me started on my Christmas card!! Looking forward to the rest of the challenges! I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes challenge.

Materials:
Stamp - Tim Holtz Glorious Gatherings
Paper - Kaisercraft Mint Wishes
Ink - Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
Others - Gold washi tape from Altenew





5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...