Saturday 10 November 2018

November Inspiration

Back with another Inspiration challenge from Altenew. As I do not have any Altenew Christmas stamps, I decided to use small stamps from a combination of stamp sets to make a wreath. As I was using the Misti and rotating the stamps, the first one was round and the others turned out squarish! As it was so much fun to produce multiple cards with the Misti, I made a series of 6 cards in the one session with gold and silver embossed sentiment. I still have a lot more Christmas cards to make! Thanks for dropping by!

Challenge:

Materials:
Stamps - Altenew Lacy Scrolls, Bride to Be and Lyrical Script
Ink - Altenew Crimson, Parrot and Moss, Silver and Gold EP, Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints
Others - Kaisercraft gems






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...