Tuesday 2 October 2018

Kaisercraft Baby Love

I have a couple of baby cards to share. Two of my friends had baby girls within two weeks of each other. Since trying to organise my Craft Room on the weekend, I came to the realisation that I am hoarding too much patterned paper pads. I love going to the local Kaisercraft store and buying discounted paper pads and Collectables! So I thought I better start using them! The first card below is for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes and the second card is based on the current Fusion Card Challenge Baby Shower sketch. Oh, guess what? No stamps were harmed during the making of these cards! Thanks for dropping by!







1 comment:

  1. two gorgeous cards Cecilia. Kaisercraft do have the most fabulous ephemera- stickers and collectable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...