Thursday 6 April 2017

Orchids for Mother's Day

Thank you to all the lovely comments received on the A Blog Named Hero 10th Anniversary Blog Hop last week! The winners of the Blog Hop were announced here. There sure were quite a few inspirational posts from some remarkable ladies! I'm back with another one of my cards made during a recent Craft Retreat. This one is for Mother's Day and I've used my Mother's favourite flower in this card combined with my MIL's favourite colours. Yes, I made two of them at the same time!
Please join in the fun challenge over at A Blog Named Hero - Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for dropping by!

This post is for A Blog Named Hero's Facebook Fan Page.






Materials:
Stamp - Hero Arts Layering Orchid and Sentiment
Die - MFT Dienamics Rectangle Stitched Scallop Edge Frame
Inks - HA Ombre ink and Altenew






3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...