Saturday 1 April 2017

A 21st Birthday Album for Lauren

I have another 21st album to share from a client order all the way from the United Kingdom. I received the order just before going on the craft retreat a few weeks ago and I was able to work on the album at the retreat. I made this album vintage style in keeping with the album she saw on my blog. The album is quite easy to make with two pieces of cardstock joined to make a concertina album. The pages within the album are all 6.5x6.5 patterned paper from Kaisercraft. All my patterned paper pads at home are all missing pages with not many patterns on them!! I painted the numbers with Kaisercraft paint and heat embossed the Hero Arts Leafy Vines background stamp in gold. The edges are sponged with gold paint - all the materials I used are listed below.
I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Things with Wings and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Papers - Kaisercraft Curiosity
Paint - Kaisercraft, Viva Decor Gold paint
Stamps - Hero Arts Leafy Vines, Antique Flower, Antique Butterflies, Penny Black Soft Wings, Altenew Beautiful Day
Dies - MFT Butterfly
Washi Tapes from MT and Kaisercraft
Brass key from Tim Holtz Ideology collection
Wooden Letters from Kaisercraft
Inks - Ranger Archival Coffee, Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Versamark
EP - Hero Arts Gold EP










2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely album! Beautiful papers and the trim at the front is so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us in our Things With Wings challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...