Monday 3 April 2017

April Inspiration

I've been dying to ink up my latest Altenew hoard! When I saw the April Inspiration challenge, I wanted to use the Adore You flowers. I combined some Copic colouring with traditional stamping in this card and it is loosely based on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. Here is my card and thank you for dropping by!

Materials
Stamps - Altenew Adore You and Label Love
Inks - SSS Maliblue, Memento Paris Dusk and Copic markers
Dies - MFT Stitched rectangle scallop frame





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cecelia :-) I love the design of these flowers and your simple colouring, they look AWESOME and the delicate background stamping is beautiful. LOVE IT :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Cecilia, I love the Adore You set, and right now is sitting in my desk, you have inspired me to give it some quality time ;) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Cecilia. Love the blue and yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on this challenge, Cecilia! The composition and subtle stamping on the background are great design elements! Thanks so much for playing Altenew April Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...