Wednesday 16 November 2016

Christmas Card 3

I have a couple of Christmas cards to share that started when I took a watercolour pad on my recent overseas trip. It was the last thing that I jammed into my suitcase - a pad, waterbrush, an ink pad, a set of cling stamps and some Zig Clean Color brushes. I knew I would have time to do some stamping during my trip. We stayed at my Aunty and Uncle's house in Kota Kinabalu and they look after a 3 year old during the day. On a day I decided to do some stamping, little Serge wanted to help and we ended up stamping together!! Everyday he came over, the first thing he wanted to do was to stamp! He loved it! Here is a card I managed to make whilst I was overseas. I'm adding this to the Hero Arts November challenge and the A Blog Named Hero's Holiday Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Cecilia. It's a pretty tree stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees are so pretty! And I love the touch of gold embossing on the frame!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...