Sunday 13 November 2016

Christmas Card 1

I had some fun participating in the Hero Arts Flickr group 90 minute challenge today. I have not participated for quite a while as the times are usually not suitable for us Aussies Downunder. Linda W hosted a 24hour challenge this weekend and I was able to join in. The time limit is still the same but you can do it anytime within the 24 hours. Her challenge today was to make a Holiday card with a tree or two in it. During the month leading up to Christmas, I tend to mass produce cards and I try to do flat cards for postage with minimal stamping. I used strips of coloured papers to create a patterned paper for the trees. I'm also adding this card to Virginia's View Challenge #25 Stripes and Plaids and Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!

Materials
Dies - Hero Arts
Stamp - Hero Arts Merry Stamp n Cut
Ink - Hero Arts





2 comments:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Stripes & Plaid” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...