Monday 28 November 2016

A Sympathy Card

I made this quick card for a friend whose father had just passed away. I used a Tim Holtz stencil to lightly colour the background. The flowers were already in my stash. This is my last post of the year for A Blog Named Hero Facebook Fan Page. We are taking a short break for Christmas, back again next year! Thanks for dropping by!

Materials used:
Dies - Lil Inkers Stitched Mats
Stencil - Tim Holtz
Stamps - Altenew Painted Flowers and Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks - Altenew Caribbean Sky, Persian Blue and Sapphire





4 comments:

  1. WOW Cecilia. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Natural herbs can cure epilepsy & haemochromatosis disease, I had epilepsy & haemochromatosis for over 14 years, i have spent a lot money getting drugs from the store to keep me healthy, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, One day I was in the office going through the internet when I saw a post about Dr Itua herbal medicine on how he cure a Lady from Kansas who was suffering from prostate cancer and she listed Epilepsy as list of illness Dr Itua can as well cured I contacted him with epilepsy Cure solution, I email him. He told me the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks To my greatest surprise after patiently going according to instruction given to me by Dr Itua, my epilepsy was cure, I want to say a big thanks to Dr Itua who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine I pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this illness, you can also contact him through his email on :;;drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website to read more about his herbal medicines...www.drituaherbalcenter.com like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Seizure. He Can as well cure the following... Herpes Virus, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, haemochromatosis diseases,Shingles, Cold Sore, Epilepsy, Wart, Lupus, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Seizure, Cancer all types.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...