Saturday 24 June 2017

Hanami Garden

When I saw the new Hanami Garden collection at my local Kaisercraft store, I was in love with this delicious collection! I rarely buy the 12x12 papers as usually the 6x6 size is more suitable for cardmaking. For this A5 sized card, the larger papers were perfect!! I also used the die cut from the Collectables to make this card. I'm adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Patterned Paper.

Materials:
Paper - Kaisercraft Hanami Garden collection and glitter cardstock
Dies - Winnie and Walter Happy, MFT Large Numbers, Tim Holtz Scribbles and Splat
Stamps - Concord and 9th 
Ink - Hero Arts 
Others - Kaisercraft pearls


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cecelia :-) the glittery die cut sentiment and papers are so pretty, I am sure Sue will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome card Cecilia. The bigger sized card really highlights the paper perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Cecilia. I love the card with the pretty patterned paper and large numbers in glitter paper. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for such a special occasion
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...