Sunday 13 July 2014

One Layer Card

It's always challenging to do a one-layer card with masking. The effort is all worth it when the mask is removed. This card is made with a wide tape used to mask the sentiment strip. After stamping the images, I coloured them with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen. When I was about to die cut some Post-It notes to mask the images, I thought I would use latex instead. I have a big jar left over from my ceramic painting days, it did the trick! A little bit of distress sponging and detailing with Wink of Stella and it's done! I'm entering this card to the Hero Arts One Layer, A Blog Named Hero's Colour it in, and the CAS(E) this sketch #84 challenges. The products I used are listed below.
I'm so excited that this card got a Retro Sketches SHOUTout. Thanks for dropping by!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masking and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...