Sunday 23 March 2014

Hero Arts scramble

It's been a while since my last scramble. Due to international timezones, sometimes it is hard to get one that suits our timing Down-under. This morning's scramble was hosted by Debbie - the challenge is to make a card with navy and mint with Hero Arts stamps within 90 minutes. This morning's challenge started at 7am, I almost missed it as I thought it was on at 8am! Anyway I got it done on time. My real challenge was that I did not have any 'mint' coloured inks. So I decided on using Copic markers instead. This card is also based on the current CAS(E) this sketch #69. I have not made a lot of cards this week, so I'm looking forward to a weekend away at a Craft retreat next weekend. I should come back with lots of new cards!! I'm so looking forward to it!!



Ingredients
Neenah Solar White, Navy card stock, Hero Arts CL497 and CG255, Memento Paris Dusk, Copic Markers, white paint.

3 comments:

  1. beautifully done Cecilia. Enjoy your weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Cecilia! Love the way you broke up the flower! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...