Friday 1 March 2013

Pattern Play

I haven't blogged too much this month due to other commitments, one of them is submitting more cards for publication - wish me luck! When I saw this week's Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger, I knew what I wanted to make. I recently purchased some PTI stamps with Jenny from My Paper Epiphany and we saved heaps in postage! It also gave us an excuse to meet up for coffee last week, it was nice to meet a fellow blogger face to face! Part of my purchase included the newly released Folk Art series.  Lining up the PTI stamps is harder to do than it seems! If someone can give me some hints on how to do this, I would love to know. Anyway here is my card, don't look too closely at my stamping! I decided to use Retro Sketch #34 for this week's challenge and also submitting to Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for dropping by!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Bazzill
Stamps - Hero Arts Envelope Liner, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment, PTI Folk Art
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Hero Arts Wet Cement, Pool and Stone Wash, PTI Lavender Moon, Winter Wisteria and Simply Chartreuse
Die - PTI Folk Art
Others - ribbon to match, Fiskars border punch


10 comments:

  1. Cecilia, this is a lovely take on the TT. Love the BG and the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh perfect! I saw yor cards today at the craft fair - they looked really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love how you incorporated the sketch and the trigger challenge together! :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost chose this set for the challenge! Love the way you used the colors and patterns on your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cecilia beautiful interpretation, wonderful design too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous interpretation of the trigger. Love that stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These will definitely give you a work out to line up but its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love your take on the Trigger, sketch and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...