Saturday 25 March 2017

Happy 50th Birthday

I'm back with another card I made at a recent Craft Retreat for a 50th birthday. I wanted to try the calligraphy stamps from Concord and 9th. It's so nice to personalise a card with a name, especially in calligraphy fonts! The 50 was cut with a Brother Scan n Cut. I'm not sure if I can justify buying one for personal use, but it was fun using it. The background was done with masked stamping using the Altenew Beautiful Day stamps. I'm adding this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one die.

Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles STAX, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock - Kaisercraft glitter card
Stamps -Altenew Persian Motifs and Beautiful Day, Concord and 9th Sophisticated Script
Inks - Distress Ink Picked Raspberry, Ranger Pink Gumball


2 comments:

  1. great idea to personalize your card that way - lovely background and the gold is such a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cecilia! It's so elegant and I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...