Sunday 12 March 2017

Bright Craft Retreat

I just came back from a Craft Retreat in Bright with some fellow bloggers. We had a wonderful 4 and a half days of crafting. I've lost my mojo for a while now and it was good to be 'enabled' by these ladies. I learnt how to make shaker cards (completed 4 shaker cards at the retreat), made two boxed cards and had lessons in Copic colouring! Lots of fun and serious crafting with these ladies! Here is one of the cards I made at the retreat for the current Fusion Card Challenge, using the sketch. I'm also adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Special Lady. Thanks for dropping by. I have more cards to blog over the next few weeks!!

Materials
Kaisercraft Curiosity 6.5 pad 
Stamps - Altenew Persian Motifs, MFT Connected alphabet
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles








2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! And your craft retreat sounded marvelous! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what fun it looks like you gals had...awesome! your card is super cute, luv the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...