Friday 3 June 2016

Baby Lea is 100 days!

I have a non-card project to share. Friends of ours (Chinese/Japanese and Korean) invited us to celebrate their baby's 100 days celebration. In Chinese culture, we usually celebrate one month but in Korean culture they tend to celebrate 100 days. I decided to decorate some Kaisercraft wooden letters which I purchased when the baby was born.... and I finished it on the 99th day!! I painted them with a couple of coats of paint after removing the very sticky labels at the back of the letters. (Why do they use such sticky labels??) I then die cut a whole bunch of matching patterned papers (got to use up the stash) and stuck them down with a matte glue. I finished them off by adding some pearls, sequins, ribbons and stickles. I added a photo of Baby Lea - she was so good that day and let me hold her for quite a while! Thanks for dropping by!
The dies I used were from Paper Smooches and MFT DieNamics, the letters, paint and pearls are from Kaisercraft.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Baby Lea is so adorable! Those cheeks!
    What a wonderful gift -- I'm sure the family appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...