Friday 3 June 2016

Gold Fish

I have a fun card to share. I couldn't resist this fun Hero Arts Layering Goldfish stampset. It was easy to line up the two layers. I stamped a few gold fish and clear embossed them before fussy cutting them. I decided to use vellum to create the background of weeds and bubbles. I now have a few gold fish ready for the next card! I think I need a 'Best Fishes' stamp!! I'm adding this card to the current A Blog Named Hero - Vellum Challenge. Thanks for dropping by!






4 comments:

  1. I love your card. The bright goldfish and the pretty green paper. A nice touch putting the weeds and bubbles on the vellum - just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them with the green and vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Cecelia - love how you used the vellum for our challenge at A Blog Named Hero!! and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...