Saturday 13 October 2012

My Sister's Birthday 1

I've been quiet all week as I have been on a big project for my sister's 50th birthday today. I will post the card first and check back tomorrow for the rest of the project. I don't want to reveal until she receives it tonight! The card is posted first as I wanted to submit it to Ellen Hutson's WCMD 2012 challenge due this afternoon. I used the sketch challenge for this card and the lovely Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers which I got from Random Acts of Creativity's clean out sale last week. It arrived just in time for my project.


Challenges:
The Classroom - WCMD2012 Sketch Challenge
Moxie Fab World - WCMD Birthday Challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Stamp - Hero Arts CL530
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Dies - MFT DieNamics Layered Labels, Numbers and Upsy Daisy
Others - Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue brads, Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...