Monday 22 October 2012

Aspen Christmas 1

I was so excited to receive my order of Basic Grey's Aspen Frost paper and couldn't wait to start on my Christmas cards. The very first card I made was sent to Papercraft's World Card Making Day contest, so I cannot show it yet. The one I made is below, based on the BG sketch by Shari Carroll. I also used my new die from Memory Box  (this is going to be my new favourite die) and the die from the Hero Arts Holiday Cheer to cut the cute reindeer. I paper pieced a jumper for him! Check out the inside of the card! I've left the rest or the card plain so that I an submit this card into CAS-ual Fridays's Over the Edge challenge, A Blog named Hero's CAS challenge and Hero Arts October challenge.
Come back again tomorrow for another card I made on the weekend.Thanks for dropping by!







Challenge:
Basic Grey - Basic Card Sketch
CAS-ual Fridays - CFC75 Over the Edge
Hero Arts October Contest - Holiday Cards
A Blog Named Hero - Clean up your act
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Basic Grey Aspen Frost 6x6 pad
Ink - Hero Arts Red Royal, Ranger Archival Jet Black
Stamps - Hero Arts 657780 Holiday Cheer, CL558, CL634
Dies - Memory Box Woven Circle, HA 657780, Spellbinders Nestabilities circles
Others - Kaisercraft rhinestones, White gel pen


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is totally gorgeous card! I just love the special opening and great finishing touches. Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the paper line you used and your CAS style on it. Great card! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us over at A Blog Named Hero! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...