Thursday 24 November 2022

Case Me A Christmas Card 2022

I'm excited to be invited again by Michelle Lupton to join along with her Case me a Christmas Card series. It's always fun to pick one of Michelle's cards to case. I picked this card that she blogged in August this year - I love the simplicity of this card and adapted it for Christmas. I'd actually made 6 versions of this card in the one session! The stampset is a recent purchase from Simon Says Stamp and the blocking was done with sticky note strips. Here is Michelle's Case for one of my cards! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used:

Stamp - Simon Says Stamp Season of Joy
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Ink







http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.com/2022/08/one-layer-sending-smiles.html


1 comment:

  1. Great case of Michelle's card. Just beautiful Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...