Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Tangerine Fun!

I had a really busy day at work today after a sleepless night last night. When I got home, there was a parcel waiting for me with some crafty goodies from the team at the A Blog Named Hero Facebook page. There was a packet of Hero Arts cardstock and the tangerine one caught my attention as being perfect for the Runway Inspired Challenge - Christian Siriano! Here is my card based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch. I'm also adding this card to Virginia View's Challenge - Embellished.  This a is nice way to end the day... blogging!!








5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Cecilia. a very pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Gorgeous take on the inspiration pieces you used! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Cecilia! Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...