Monday 17 November 2014

A little bit of metallic

Wow! It's been over 2 weeks since my last post. What have I been doing! I got caught up with doing some cards for PCS magazine submission only to find out last week that they will be shutting down! It will be a shame as I have been quite lucky getting some cards published in the past. There will be a massive blog hop on 3rd December, watch out for it! Here is a card I made recently for a friend's birthday using watercolour paper and gold embossing. I stamped the Penny Black image with Archival Coffee ink and then added Tim Holtz distress inks. The Mama Elephant sentiment was embossed with Ranger Platimum EP (my new favourite colour) and some gold sequins addd to finish off the card. I'm adding this to Virginia View's Challenge #9 - All things metallic.  Thanks for dropping by!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cecilia. Simply so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! That background is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful bright floral background, I like this idea to stamp in a lighter colour so you can paint the images. And stamping a large sentiment over your work is fabulous,,Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...