Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wedding Rose

When I saw this rose stamp on the Pattern Play online class, I wanted it straight away. I received it last week and couldn't wait to ink it up. Sorry to bore all my followers, but I just love the Case Study card so much that I just had to case it .... again! I coloured the rose by masking and sponging with distress inks. Afterwards I smeared stickles over it. I love the effect! Thanks for dropping by, I promise that this will be the last card I make with this design. Did I mention I love it? Thanks for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm
Stamps - PTI Year of the Flowers: Roses Stamp Set, Impression Obsession Gradation
Ink - Hero Arts Soft Granite, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick, Versamark
Others - Kaisercraft pearls, Ranger Stickles


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cecilia! I love the soft pink of your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Case Cecelia !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is great design Cecilia and this is a great example. Love the rose and the colour you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...