Monday 27 May 2013

Baby Cards

I have a a couple of baby cards to share. I just love making baby cards with the baby's names on them. These were both very quick one to make. The plain patterned papers were backed with cardboard before I diecut the alphabets for the first card. The card for Chole was made based on this week's Retro Sketch.  I'm submitting the card for Samuel into this week's Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for dropping by!






Ingredients for Samuel:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Paper - Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6
Stamp - Kaisercraft Sentiment
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Die - MFT DieNamics tall alphabets
Others - Fancy Pants Park Bench chipboard buttons, Twine from The Twinery, My Minds Eyes Enamel Dots

Ingredients for Chole:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Desert Storm
Paper - Basic Grey True Love 12x12 with Alphabet Stickers
Stamp - Kaisercraft Sentiment
Ink - Hero Arts Red Royal
Others - Basic Grey True Love Chipboard stickers, My Minds Eyes Enamel dots, Ranger Stickles

5 comments:

  1. both of these are delightful Cecilia. I must remember this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Great colors, patterns, and designs! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I love kraft cardstock - it is my go to for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...