Tuesday 18 September 2012

Black and White Retro

I had to clear all my crafting mess from the dining table last week as we had a family birthday celebration. It gave me a chance to organise my newly assembled Alex drawers from Ikea. It's so nice to have everything neatly filed away in 6 large drawers! I've used the colours of the CAS-ual Fridays challenge (Black and White +One) with this week's Retro sketch. I've also taught myself to crochet flowers as I'd rather make them than buy them. I've had fun making them in baker's twine with various colours. I'm also submitting this card into the Moxie Fab World Gallon/Quart and Pint challenge - White is Gallon, Black is Quart and Red is Pint! Thanks for dropping by!


Challenges:
Retro Sketches - Sketch#29
Moxie Fab World Card Design - Gallon/Quart and Pint Challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White
Paper - Basic Grey Picadilly
Stamp - Hero Arts Antique Butterflies
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Dies - HA framelits, MFT DieNamics scallop edge, Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares
Others - Twine from The Twinery, Kaisercraft Sparklets, Molotow pen


6 comments:

  1. AAAhhh, perfection! Cecilia, I'm in love with this design! Those peeking butterflies are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love the way the color pops through the negative of the openings - genius! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love IKEA...right?! Your card is beautiful....lovely butterflies:)!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on all the challenges, Cecilia! The color combo is so striking! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches and CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...