Monday 27 August 2012

Phillip Lim Butterflies

Well I can never seem to pass up a Runway inspired challenge. My card is below and the inspiration design by Phillip Lim is below that. I've used the Hero Arts August sketch and colours from the design. I'm also submitting this card to Moxie Fab World repetition challenge. Thanks for dropping by!



Challenges:
Hero Arts - August Sketch
Moxie Fab World - Repetition Challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Natural White, Neenah Black
Paper - My Minds Eye Indie Chic Citron
Stamps - Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies, Hero Arts Many Sentiments
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Others - MFT DieNamics Layered Labels, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Washi tape, white gel pen


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just love the way the butterflies on black references the inspiration. Nice work, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. I love the movement of the butterflies! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cecilia! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...