Sunday 5 August 2012

HA Scramble

Another quick card made from the Hero Arts 90 minute scramble this morning. It was hard getting up at 5am! The scramble task was set by Emily Leiphart and we had to combine two different sets of sentiments to come up with our own. It was a mad scramble to get all my HA sentiments out (I don't have many to choose from). I picked CL272 (HAPPY ANNIVERSARY) with CL 350 (Just Saying Hello) to make up Just Saying HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I had something ink smudging issues (something about white - I always manage to dirty a white shirt whenever I wear one!!) Anyway it was all done with 2 minutes to spare and I managed to go back to bed!! I chose the colours blue and green for this week's challenge at Less is More. As I used HA stamps, I'm also entering this to ABNH Freestyle challenge.  I added glossy accents to the flowers after the scramble to give them a bit of a lift and to hide my glossy accents smudges!!  Pop back later as I managed to make another card today.



Challenges:
Hero Arts August - CAS card 
Less is More - Blue and Green
A Blog Named Hero - Challenge #9 Freestyle
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper
Stamp - HA Ancient Flowers and Butterflies, HA Sentiments CL272 and CL350, HA Lattice background 
Inks - HA Wet Cement, Ranger Archival Jet Black, Distress Markers
Others - Hero Arts Hues Dots, Glossy accents


7 comments:

  1. Super card!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the flowers, beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like there's lots of texture going on thanks to your great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is really beautiful! I love the sentiment, the blend of type-style text with the script is perfection!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Good luck

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too much white space but a lovely card
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at ABNH!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...