Friday 19 November 2021

Christmas 2021 - 1

Yay! Finally! My first Christmas Card for 2021. It's been really slow for me this this year as I'm very busy with work and also doing a Certificate for Health Informatician course at the same time - nearly there now! Here is one that I've made a bunch one night on a break from studying. I just love using stencils nowadays for quick cards. More to come later as I get bored making the same cards over and over again!

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make your own background

Materials:
Altenew Pine Stencil, stampset, inks and sprays




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning Cecilia. As I send lots overseas, I have to have them done early and this year the postal closure times was earlier. Love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...