Wednesday 4 November 2020

CASE me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Hello! It's nearly that time of the year again! I'm happy to join my crafty friend Michelle Lupton for her annual Christmas challenge again. This time, we are asked to CASE each other's card. Since Michelle gets drunk on alcohol inks, I thought I would give it a go! Here is my take on one of her cards from a couple of years ago! For the current challenge, you can see her CASE on one of my cards here. Thank you for dropping by!

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Ingredients:
Die - Birch Press Design
Alcohol Inks - Ranger




Here's Michelle's beautiful which I had the pleasure of receiving a couple of years ago!
Michelle's Case Card








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous - I love those dies, I live the pinks and purples, and yes, I do get drunk on alcohol ink! Thanks so much for being my guest 😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...