Tuesday 5 May 2020

85th Birthday card for my Mum

During these unusual times, it’s so hard to celebrate special events. Months ago my sister and I chatted about how we were going to celebrate Mum’s special day. My project at work was supposed to Go-Live on the same weekend! Well guess what? My project was delayed by 3 months and we couldn’t celebrate my Mum’s birthday properly. We did however, made the day special for her by getting take-away Dim Sum for her, followed by a visit to her backyard, singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to her. Once we can go out to restaurants again, we will go out for a big family dinner!
This card is an extra large A5 card with a bit of masking and distress oxide inks. Thanks for dropping by!

Challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Materials:
Altenew Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides
Altenew dies







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Cecilia. And you mum looks so young.... not 85 for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...