Wednesday 24 January 2018

80th Birthday Card

I have an 80th birthday card to share which I made for my Aunt in Malaysia. I stamped up a beautiful rose from Altenew and layered it on a stamped background of leaves. I added some glam by using glitter tape and cardstock. I'm adding this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment. Thanks for dropping by!

Materials
Stamps - Altenew Build A Flower - Rose and Label Love
Dies - Altenew and MFT Dienamics
Inks - Altenew and Distress Oxide 
Others - AC Glitter tape, Kaisercraft Glitter card, Pretty Pink Posh Clear Drops

An 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Birthday card, love the sparkly numbers and beautiful floral image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...