Thursday 16 November 2017

Casing Michelle Lupton

I had to make a sympathy card last week and as I'm always in a hurry, I decided to use a stencil. When I found the stencil I wanted to use, it reminded my of my friend Michelle Lupton. We bought some Hero Arts stencils together a while back and she gifted me a stencil. I decided to use my newly acquired Distress Oxide Inks for this card with Michelle's CAS designs in mind. After making one, I decided to make another the following night with different colours. I'm adding this to A Blog Named Hero's Copy a Designer Challenge. Thanks for dropping by.

Materials:
Card - Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm
Stencil - Hero Arts Large Flower
Stamp - Hero Arts
Inks - Distress Oxide Iced Spruce, Fired Brick and Faded Jeans
Other - PPP clear drops







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy cards. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...