Thursday 17 August 2017

A bit of Embossing

Hi there! I'm back with another card using the Hero Arts July kit. I added a bit of embossing for the A Blog Named Hero's Embossing challenge. I used Distress Oxide ink for the background and the flowers were coloured with Zig Clean Colour markers. I then over-stamped the mason jar with Versamark and heat embossed both the jar and the sentiment. A bit of Wink of Stella and sequins were added for the added sparkle. This post is for A Blog Named Hero's Facebook Fanpage. Thank you for dropping by!

Materials
Stamps - Hero Arts July kit
Inks - Distress Oxide (part of the kit), Zig markers
Others - Hero Arts Brass EP, Wink of Stella












4 comments:

  1. Love the gold embossing on your CAS card. Thanks for joining A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant! I love the subtle shading behind the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this design! So pretty with the perfect touch of gold!
    Thank you so much for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...