Sunday 14 May 2017

Background Sentiment Stamping

This is one of my favourite techniques as I have tried it a few times in the past. I was inspired by the Make it Monday Challenge to make this card using an old PTI stampset.  I just love this sentiment! It was a great weekend for me finding time to make a few cards! Thanks for dropping by!

Materials:
Stamps: PTI Happiness in Bloom
Ink:Altenew Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Coral Berry and Grapevine, PTI Simply Charteuse
Dies: PPP Stitched Inside Scallop 


4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! You did a FANTASTIC JOB in stamping the background so well! AND your flowers look LOVELY with this!!! ;) SUPER JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely and what an awesome background <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...