Thursday 4 August 2016

August Inspiration

The creative juices are really flowing this month! I love the Altenew August inspiration challenge, the card turned out exactly how I wanted it. Here it is! I'm also adding this to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Fabulous Florals Challenge.

Materials used:
Stamps - Altenew Peony Bouquet and Winnie and Walter The Party (sentiment)
Inks - Altenew Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red and Grapevine, Hero Arts Wet Cement, Versamark and Ranger Liquid Platinum EP
Kaiser craft glitter tape, sequins




8 comments:

  1. Totally stunning Cecilia. Love that gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic, love how you have different shades of pink in your bouquet and the glitzy edge was the perfect choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful! Anyone would be delighted to receive such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW what a stunning floral card, love the touch of sparkle too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecilia, this card is out of this world beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so elegant, Cecilia. LOVE the strip silver sparkle - really takes the design to an higher level.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love these multi-layer stamp sets and how you use them so elegantly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding card. I was on Pinterest and this card stopped me in my tracks. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...