Thursday 31 March 2016

Layered Orchid

I had been eyeing off this stampset for a while now and was delighted when I finally got it last week. I couldn't wait to ink it up. I experimented with different colours and decided to use this week's Muse challenge as an inspiration for this card. Both the stampset and sentiment are from Hero Arts. The inks I used were mid-tone inks from Hero Arts. I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. Thanks for dropping by!


Muse Challenge #159 - Jenni Murray




10 comments:

  1. very pretty card Cecilia. the Layering Lilies are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!! Would love to know which ink you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hero Arts midtone inks - Butter Bar, Pale Tomato and Royal Red. Last layer is Ranger Archival Jet Black ink.

      Delete
  3. Love this so soft and delicate!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured! So glad you joined us at Muse this week Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely floral image and sentiment font! Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous take on Jenni's card, Cecilia! Beautiful coloring on the blooms, and I love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love those stamped flowers!! So pretty! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...