Thursday 30 July 2015

A Little Sunshine...

... is just what the Doctor recommended. We got a bit of sunshine yesterday in Melbourne's coldest winter month! I've made this card for A Blog Named Hero's latest challenge - Make the Sentiment the Star. I couldn't think of a better sentiment than this one, which has been hibernating in my stash for a while now. I really love the different combination of wordings that can be added to it! I'm also adding this card to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. Thanks for dropping by!




3 comments:

  1. I love this bright cheerful card with a great sentiment. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome. You should enter into the challenge at A2Z scrapbooking Our challenge is CAS and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and cheerful card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...