Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter!

It's a beautiful Autumn weekend in Melbourne for the Easter break. Even better that I've had a bit of free time to do some stamping! I'm experimenting with my new MISTI tool and it did save me a bit of time making 7 tags and 2 cards! I love it! It will save me a lot of time making Christmas cards in bulk!
The tag was made with Mama Elephant stamp set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. The tag die is from PTI (my favourite tag die) and the hemp from Hemptique. The basket was a bargain at $2.80 from Daiso!
The card was inspired by this card made by Kathy Racoosin during the Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge. I've used the same Distress inks except I substituted Seedless Preserve for Dusty Concord (I don't have that colour!!) I'm adding the cards to Virginia View's Layers Challenge.

Happy Easter everyone!!







1 comment:

  1. What a delightful background on your cards Cecilia,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...