Sunday 20 April 2014

Hero Arts April Sketch #2

I love sketches! Hero Arts's April challenge is a set of three sketches, I tackled this one with ease. I got out the HA Big Postcard and my new Hydrangea stamp and inked on patterned paper, fussy cut, paper pieced, added stickles and inked the edges... Voila! Done! I'm also adding this card to PCS April Gallery Challenge and A Blog Named Hero's Layer Cake challenge. Now off to do the other two!!





Ingredients
Card - Neenah Desert Storm
Stamps - Hero Arts CG455, S5685, K5376, CL574
Die - Simon Says Stamp Folded Banner
Inks - Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Others - Stickles, dimensional paint

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Cecilia! Great job :) Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...