Saturday 9 March 2013

Second Liebster Award

A bit THANK YOU to Skye from .....Blue Sky for nominating me! This is my second award, the first one was given to my by Jenny from My Paper Epiphany in September last year.

About the Award
This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.
Rules for Acceptance.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this Awesome Award..
Pay it Forward.
Here are the five Awesome blogs I follow, please check them out!

Karen from Snippets
Michelle (another Melbournian) from Handmade by Michelle
Dawn (a Kiwi) from Dawn's World
Cat from Cat Luvs Paper
Kelly from You and Your Big Dreams

Hope you visit their blogs and have a look at their wonderful work! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Cecilia thank you very much. You are quite kind to send this my way. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Cecilia. Very kind of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...