Thursday 8 November 2012

MFT Guest DT Sketch

I've been gradually acquiring stamps and dies from My Favourite Things. I've been dying to try out the Christmas Ornaments dies and the current MFT Guest DT Sketch 112 is perfect for them! The great incentive is the $200 prize from MFT and also Guest DT. I wanted to keep this card CAS and use some of the techniques I learnt from the Online Holiday Card Workshop. The snowflakes were done with a technique shown by Julie Erbersole in Day 2 and the ornaments were inked with two distress inks with a spray of perfect pearls. I've entered my cards to the MFT DT sketch challenge before, the talent pool is so great that I am always in awe of some of the work represented. It would be great to win this challenge one day - think of all the MFT dies on my wishlist that I can purchase! It would also be an honour and privilege to be a DT for MFT! Thank you for dropping by!


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft, Neenah Solar White, Curious Silver
Stamps - MFT Seasonal Sentiments
Ink - Tim Holtz Broken China and Peacock Feathers
Dies - MFT Christmas Ornaments, Let it snowflake, Fishtail Flag STAX
Others - Sizzix Damask embossing folder, Perfect Pearls mist, Glitter EP, Crystal glitter, Kaisercraft Sparklets and rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...