Monday, 26 August 2013

Curiosity Farewell Card

Some of my regular blog followers have seen some of the A4 cards I have made for work friends. Well, we have another farewell at work next week for a very lovely lady whom I work quite closely with. I've been using the Kaisercraft Curiosity collection for some of these big cards as I was given quite a few 12x12 scrapbook pages by Kaisercraft for being in the top 20 for the recent DT call. They are great to work with as the colours can be feminine or masculine. I decided to use this week's Retro Sketch to base my card design on and also Jennifer McGuire's die cutting technique shown here for CASE Study Challenge. Since there is a 'Dotty Challenge' on Simon Says Stamp, I'm linking this card there as well. Thanks for dropping by and all the lovely comments on my previous post!


A close up of the die cut butterflies which I decided to emboss as well.




Ingredients:
Canson Colorline cardstock, Kaisercraft Curiosity, Kaisercraft Collectables - Curiosity, Hero Arts Butterfly die cut, Hero Arts CG255, CL574, CG290, Sizzix Tim Holtz EF, Hero Arts Cup O'Joe, Ranger Archival Jet Black and Kaisercraft pearls.

8 comments:

  1. Cecelia this card is Sooo gorgeous. I love the stamping on the papers, the butterflies, and the wee focal point collection. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cecilia! I love all the papers, so yummy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! Your ability to combine colors and patterns is exceptional and I am drooling over the embossed butterflies! Thank you for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...