Saturday, 17 August 2013

Case Study - Jennifer McGuire

It's been nearly a week since my last post. I have some exciting news! My submission for Paper Craft's Stamp It Techniques V2 was accepted for publication and a whole page will be dedicated to my card including instructions on how to make the card! This is my for Step-Out publication and I had to reproduce some unfinished stamping for the magazine. Not as easily done as I thought! Trust me to use 4 different colours and 20 stamps in the project!! Anyway all done and posted this morning. I've been wanting to case this card all week for CASE Study's muse - Jennifer McGuire (the guru of card-making)! Here is my humble attempt to case her card. Thanks for dropping by!




Ingredients:
Neenah Desert Storm and Solar White, My Minds Eyes The Sweetest Thing Honey, Simon Says Stamp Banner Sayings and Die, Paper Smooches Reflections, Hero Arts Butter Bar, Soft Granite and Bubble Gum, White gel pen, Impression Obsessions Gradation stamp, Versamark


8 comments:

  1. congrats Cecilia on your publication. Can't wait to see your project. This card today is a great take on Jennifer's card. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats Cecilia & FABULOUS CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love your pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Cecilia! Huge congrats to you. I'm so excited. Can't wait to see your card. I love your take on Jen's card too. I really like the colors your chose.

    Time to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cecilia, thanks for joining my blog! You make beautiful cards! I have a little welcome for you on my blog today

    http://fun-stamping.blogspot.com/2013/08/paper-smooches-and-welcome-to-new-member.html

    Feel free to visit, if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore that banner! Congrats on the publishing! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...