Monday, 8 July 2013

My Favourite Butterflies

One of my first purchase when I started stamping was the Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies framelits stamp set. It is my most hardworking stamp set! When A Blog Named Hero announced the My Fave Stamp challenge, this was the set I reached out for straight away. Unfortunately, over time, I have misplaced the medium butterfly, so I only use the small and large ones. The CAS(e) this sketch and CASE study (with Joscelyn Olson) challenges were perfect for the card I made. I also used the colours from the ColourQ challenge this week. Here is my card which was fun and easy to make!


While I've got the stamp set out (it really doesn't get packed away for too long), I made this quick Thank You tag. Thanks for dropping by!






Ingredients Main Card:
 Cardstock - Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm
 Stamps - Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies, Birthday Frames
Ink - Hero Arts Red Royal, Butter Bar, Wet Cement and Navy
Others - Twine from The Twinery, My Minds Eyes enamel dots, Copics marker
Tag:
Cardstock - Neenah Desert Storm
Stamps - Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies, Sweet Threads
Ink - Ranger Archival Coffee and Jet Black
Die - PTI Tag
Others - Gingham ribbon and Twine from The Twinery

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies Cecilia - love your dogwood tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous... Your card and tag are really pretty looking Cecilia. I've made a card very similar using butterflies, but with a different sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your creation inspired by the CASE Study Muse Jocelyn Olson. Thanks for playing this week.

    Teneale Williams

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful explosion of butterflies, Cecelia! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous overlapping butterflies! Gorgeous card, Cecelia! Love it. Thanks for playing along CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is such nice flow to your design! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful butterfly card. I just love how you stamped the butterflies, the lovely sentiment frame and how you used the twine. Thanks for playing with us at a Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...