Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Daniel is 20!

I loved the CAS'ness of this card by Julia Stainton as soon as I saw it on Case Study and I wanted to case it. I wanted to make a 20th birthday card for my son and decided to wait until I got my first Studio Calico order before doing it. The colours in their current kit - Roller Rink is perfect for a masculine card and also perfect for the Julia's case. I used the various sized stickers in the kit so that I can submit the card for Moxie Fab World's Alphabet Stickers Challenge, no stamping involved! I can't believe Daniel is turning 20 this week! Thanks for dropping by!

Ingredients:
Cardstock - Neenah Smooth Solar White
Paper and stickers - Studio Calico November Roller Rink kit

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool masculine card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever...what a great birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Hope he has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super fun card! I LOVE Studio Calico! My baby turns 24 next month...they are always our babies, no matter what age :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...