Sunday, 5 August 2012

MFT Guest DT Challenge

It's rare that I make two cards for the one challenge. This one is an exception as there is a $200 prize attached and the challenge has been running for a few weeks. I wanted to get another card in before it closes tomorrow. I wanted this to be a bit different to the last one I submitted. I used a kraft background this time with Basic Grey Paper Cottage. I'm also submitting this card to the current CASE Study Your Signature Style challenge - love patterned papers and paper piecing with lots of layers and a pretty ribbon! Hope you like it!



Challenges:
My Favourite Things - MFT Guest DT August challenge
Ingredients:
Cardstock - Via Vellum Kraft
Paper - Basic Grey Paper Cottage
Stamp - MFT Just My Type
Ink - Ranger Archival Jet Black
Dies - MFT DieNamics Layered Label, MFT DieNamics Upsy Daisy
Others - Kaisercraft rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, you can never go wrong with kraft and pink!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...